0.47 Acres Property in Lee County-1961 Walcott Loop, Lehigh Acres, FL 33972
1961 Walcott Loop, Lehigh Acres, FL 33972
VERY NICE 0.47 Acres Property in LEE County
Beautiful dream land for dream home. Affordable lot for sale in Lehigh Acres, FL. Build your dream home under the Florida sun.
$99 Down+ $199 Documentation Fee= $298 To get started
$500 month for 7 years
0.47 ACRES- 1961 Walcott Loop, Lehigh Acres, FL 33972
This is a great opportunity to acquire an oversize parcel in the path of growth in one of the fastest growing areas of Florida... and the country!
Leigh Acres is in a phase of rapid growth with no signs of slowing down. NOW is the time to grab something at a wholesale price.
The best thing you should do is invest in your self.
Why throw money into the stock market which appears to be poised for a crash? Or precious metals which have let everyone down many times in the past. Don't even get me started on the ridiculousness of Bitcoin! Here is a chance to own land... something that can never be destroyed, stolen, or lost!
County: Lee County
Lot Size: 0.47 acres
Zoning: Modualar, SFR
Power: At the road
Annual Property Taxes: $400
Location : 1961 Walcott Loop, Lehigh Acres, FL 33972
Legal Description:GREENBRIAR UNIT 50 BLK 295 PB 27 PG 73 LOT 14
HOW TO RESERVE THIS LOT
- Click "Buy Now" to reserve this property. You can then "Check Out" . This transaction covers preparation of the deed and other paperwork as well as insured, trackable, Priority Mail shipping of the deed or electronic process of documents. You will be able to pay with a credit or debit card. Then, the same day, or the next business day at the latest, you will receive a Purchase and Sale Agreement via email.
- A quitclaim deed will be used to transfer ownership of the entire property.
- By checking out and paying for the property , you are entering into an agreement to purchase this property.
- If you decide to choose down payment , you will be contacted to arrange payment every month for the purchase price of the property.
- Upon receipt of cleared funds, you will be given a notarized Deed, conveying 100% ownership of the property to you. You can then either record the deed with the county yourself, or we can do it on your behalf, invoicing you for the county recording fees
- During the “check out” procedure, you will be prompted to provide your name as you want it on the paperwork as well as your address, etc.
Within 48 hours you will receive a Purchase Agreement and Contract for Deed (Land Contract) in your email via SignNow, an online document signing service. You can “sign” electronically on your computer or phone. We will contact you to arrange your preferred method for monthly payments.
- NotesAny questions of what you can or cannot build, can or cannot do on the property should be directed to the county Planning and Zoning Department.
Everything I know about the property is listed here. The information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please do your own due diligence. All property is sold as-is, where-is. The down payment and document fee is non-refundable, so please be certain the property will suit your needs BEFORE making your payment.
Some property descriptions have been written by ChatGPT or other AI writing tools and could possibly contain errors.
Please be sure to read my Owner Financing page so you can understand how the Owner Financing works as well as the general rules before making your payment.